Do you know the function and advantages of SMT receiving belt?
SMT special receiving tape
1) it can greatly improve the production efficiency. If the machine is stopped for receiving materials, each time will take about 2 minutes, which is still fast. One minute running of a machine costs RMB 8, which wastes 2*8= RMB 16. If the material receiving belt is used, this time will be saved. The cost of two pieces of material receiving belt is only ￥0.4.
2) can greatly avoid material waste: avoid material too short to be used on the machine and throw away, and use all the remaining materials.
3) reduce mechanical loss of feida; Reduce the machine frequently stop, open, avoid flying to frequently pull and other actions, can prolong its service life.
4) it can avoid some man-made accidents caused by the switch cover.
Note: material with color: dark yellow (S), blue (N), dumb black - antistatic (ESD) M -, bright black - antistatic (ESD) G -, transparent green, anti-static (L - ESD).
1. No AIDS are needed
2. Improve process efficiency
3. Easy to operate and labor saving.
4. High reliability and precision
5. Make full use of leftover materials
After understanding the material receiving belt, then look at the role in the whole SMT process:
Screen printing (or dispensing) ---- mounting (curing) -- reflow welding -- cleaning -- detection ---- -- repair screen printing: its function is to misprint the solder paste or patch glue to the circuit board's welding pad, to prepare for the welding of components. The equipment used is silk screen printing machine (screen printing machine), which is located at the front end of SMT material receiving belt production line.
Glue dispensing: it drops glue to the fixed position of circuit board, and its main function is to fix components to the circuit board. The equipment used is glue dispensing machine, which is located at the front end of SMT material receiving belt production line or behind the testing equipment.
Mounting: the function of this device is to accurately install the surface assembled components to the fixed position of the circuit board. The equipment used is placement machine, which is located behind the screen printing machine in SMT material receiving belt production line.
Solidification: its function is to melt the patch adhesive, so that the surface assembled components and circuit board are firmly bonded together. The equipment used is curing furnace, which is located behind the mounter in SMT receiving belt production line.
Reflow soldering: the function of this is to melt the solder paste and make the surface-assembled components firmly stick to the circuit board. The equipment used is a reflow soldering furnace located behind the mounter in the SMT strip production line.
Cleaning: the function is to remove the harmful welding residue such as flux from the assembled circuit board. The equipment used is cleaning machine, the position may not be fixed, may be online, may not be online.
Detection: its function is to test the welding quality and assembly quality of the assembled circuit board. The equipment used includes magnifying glass, microscope, on-line tester (ICT), flying needle tester, automatic optical testing (AOI), X-ray testing system, functional tester, etc. The location can be configured in the appropriate place of the production line according to the needs of inspection.
Repair: its role is to detect the failure of the circuit board rework. The tools used are soldering iron, repair workstation, etc. Configured anywhere in the production line.